A letter from Annette Glenn, our current Michigan State Rep for district 98

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

A letter from Annette Glenn, our current Michigan State Rep for district 98

Post by xotrevor »

This is the letter that I received back from our current State Rep for district 98, Annette Glenn, regarding a forensic audit of the 2020 election in Michigan. At least she responds, I have never heard back from RINO Senator Mike Shirkey, RINO Senator Ed McBroom, or RINO State Rep Steven Johnson.

As you can see, it states the following in RINO Senator Ed McBrooms report:

His thorough report indicates that there was NO EVIDENCE of SIGNIFICANT FRAUD, and that the outcome of the 2020 November election reflects Michigan's ACCURATE COUNT AND CHOICE FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

What a joke, it is obvious that we have a large number of RINOS in Lansing. I have known that a majority of our republican Senators and State Reps were RINOS but I had no idea it was this deep and this bad!

Annette Glenn
Michigan House of Representatives
98th District
State Capitol
P.O. Box 30014
Lansing, MI 48909
517-373-1791

---

And this was my response back to her:

Tuesday, August 3rd,2021

Annette,

According to the letter your office sent me on July 15th, you stated that based on Senator Ed McBrooms report on election fraud that his investigation found no evidence of significant fraud, and that the outcome of the November 3, 2020 election reflects Michigan's accurate count and choice for President of the United States.

Based on your letter, are you saying that you agree with Senator Ed McBrooms report on election fraud and that you agree that there was no evidence of significant fraud?

And based on your letter, are you saying that you believe that Joe Biden legally and lawfully won the Presidential election on November 3, 2020?

And even though Senator Ed McBrooms report on election fraud states they found no evidence of significant fraud, and that the outcome of the November 3, 2020 election reflects Michigan's accurate count and choice for President of the United States, what about the will of the people? What about the thousands of people who signed notarized affidavits demanding a forensic audit of the 2020 election in Michigan?

May I kindly remind you and all of your constituents in both the house and senate that you were elected by "We The People" for "We The People" to represent "We The People" and to uphold our requests. And just because Senator Ed McBrooms report claim that they found no significant evidence of fraud does not give you or any of your constituents in both the house and senate the right to ignore our signed and notarized affidavits demanding a full forensic audit of the 2020 election.

It seems as though you have forgotten who you were elected by and the reason you were elected! I suggest that you reflect on the fact that you were elected by the people of district 98 to represent the people of district 98 and that you took and oath to uphold the responsibilities and duties of the office to which you were elected. And it is equally your responsibility and duty to make sure you are adhering to the oath that you took.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Trevor Winchell
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”