One day people will realize!

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

One day people will realize!

Post by xotrevor »

One day in the future, people who are not awake who are being lied to and deceived who think we are crazy will look back and finally realize that we were trying to warn them all along about what was to come based on the reliable Intel we received and not that we were trying to scare them or instill fear in them.

But the sad part is that no matter how much we try to warn them or educate them on what we know, many people will not listen and as a result they will not be prepared and ready for what is about to come. And sadly many people won't be able to handle what is about to come mentally, emotionally and even physically.

We need to pray hard that people wake up and realize that we are trying to help them, not hinder them, before it's too late.

God has put me in this place, and He has commanded me to do the work He has me doing for a reason. And He has placed us here together for such a time as this. He is completely ordaining and facilitating all of this. He is using those of us who are bold and willing to stand up and make a difference to wake up others and educate them what is really going on. God is guiding us, He is leading us, and He is directing us. He is giving us wisdom, He is giving us discernment, and He is giving us knowledge of what is going on behind the scenes. He is connecting us with the right people, He is putting us in the path of those who we need to connect with for such a time as this. He needs us keep being bolding, He needs us to keep standing up, and He needs us to continue speaking the truth and doing the work in which He has called us to do.

Trevor Winchell
American Patriots Forum
8/9/2021
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”