2021 is the 1776 of our time.

Trevor Winchell For Michigan House of Representatives District 98 - 2022
xotrevor
Site Admin

Post by xotrevor »

The 2nd American Revolution - A new birth of our nation.

We The People will take back our country.

It's time to restore our rights and our freedoms, It's time to restore our voice and our vote, and it's time to restore the moral and ethical values of our great nation that were established by our founding fathers.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12 (KJV)

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV)

Please join me in prayer for God's will to be done in our Nation, for our President, and for the United States Military, National Guard units and law enforcement that are being deployed in several cities across our Nation over the next several days, weeks, and months. As the truth continues to be revealed and as the lies, the deception, and the corruption is exposed, those who are being used by the enemy in the deep state and in our government are going to push back with full force, and they will stop at nothing to continue with their dark and evil agenda. Lord, we ask that you will open the hearts and the minds of those who are being used by the enemy in the deep state and in our government. Lord, we pray that You will allow them to see the truth, acknowledge the truth, accept the truth, and apply the truth in every area of their lives. Lord, we know the battle is not between flesh and blood, the battle is not between white and black, the battle is not about Republican versus Democrat, this election is not about the Patriots versus the deep state, and this election is not about the conservatives versus the liberals. This election and this fight for power is straight up good versus evil, this election is about right versus wrong, this election is about giving the power and control back to the people versus corrupt politicians taking away power and control from the people and this election is about those whose actions are moral versus those whose actions are corrupt. Voting will not or did not solve or resolve this battle as it will continue long after the election is done. The only thing that will resolve this battle once and for all between good and evil is steadfast prayer for God's will.

We Are Saving America!
WWG1WGA - Where We Go One We Go All
[T]he est s [Y]et [T]o [C]ome

Trevor Winchell
American Patriots Forum
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!

Return to “Trevor Winchell”