POLL: Are you going to pass this test? or not?

Do you realize this is one of the biggest tests of your faith that you will ever face?

Are you going to pass this test? Yes!
100%
Are you going to fail this test? No!
No votes

Total votes: 27

xotrevor
Site Admin

POLL: Are you going to pass this test? or not?

Post by xotrevor »

God is testing us to see who really puts their full trust in Him. He is watching to see who walks the walk and those who only talk the talk.
Trevor Winchell
Site Admin - Investigative Journalist
American Patriots Forum

Information and knowledge becomes powerful only when used to educate and inform others of the truth according to Almighty God!
Ldbelarmino73

Re: POLL: Are you going to pass this test? or not?

Post by Ldbelarmino73 »

I believe so, yes because God is in control. I also believe that President Trump is anointed and is chosen by God to lead the fight against the evil globalists. The plan is taking place and we will be saved. I also believe in the American people that all of us are leading the fight against the stolen and fraud election.
The corrupt supreme court judges seem to be the only hindrance that is standing in our way to winning. I think that is not big enough of a problem to resolve. However, this problem started so long ago from 1871 that the enemy has gotten bigger and the harm so deep that it is not easy to come out and win. Evil is very strong that we can only win by the grace of GOD. May God continue to bless us.

Return to “Discussion”