Trump’s Promotion of COVID-19 SHOTS?

tsarmiento01

Trump’s Promotion of COVID-19 SHOTS?

Post by tsarmiento01 »

I am very confused as to why President Trump would continue to promote the shots, by calling them ‘beautiful’ and how he continues to remind everyone how they were rolled out prior to his ‘departure’ from office. Does he consider the people that trusted the injections ‘casualties of war)? Is it strictly due to the shots being an interruption of the DS’s Great Reset to a New World Order? I am horrified every time I hear him going on about the shots.
Lamberde

Re: Trump’s Promotion of COVID-19 SHOTS?

Post by Lamberde »

I understand your concern. How it was explained to me was that President Trump wanted to give everyone the opportunity to make the decision for themselves. He provided it to keep his promise to the American people. HE does brag about getting the EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGICAL AGENT out in record time but he knew that the deep state would do what they have done with the jab. Trump wants to wake everyone up, and as in war, we do lose some in casualties unfortunately. Hope this helps some-
gailofgaia

Post by gailofgaia »

I do not like it. It concerns me a great deal. The controllers have always backed both sides of the war. Same strategy different war??? It makes me think they have something on him. I can not believe he does not know. Its either some distorted casualty war position or its a compromised stance. I always thought he was his own man now I am questioning that :|
Joyseeker88

Post by Joyseeker88 »

I have heard the explanation of his hurry to roll out a vaccine was to speed up the lockdown time. He says he used the military which could mean there’s a healthy vaccine with hydroxychloriqine which his family takes that helps with immunity. We do know that the deep states plan for the vaccine is the m rna dangerous debilitating shot. Which some of it has gotten out to cause serious consequences. Perhaps the military has tried to squelch that one as much as possible so that most people don’t seem to have negative side effects. Just my thoughts.
Raven7

Post by Raven7 »

Please stop promoting the vaccine, we love you and its know good, Trust us on this one.

Return to “Discussion”