Introduce Yourself!

JoePlumber

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by JoePlumber »

Hello, I am from south/central Kansas. I am a Very proud follower of Jesus Christ as well as a Husband, Father, Registered Nurse, and a Farmer. I am proud to be an American but at this point I am getting fed up with all the lies and communist groups trying to take all of us over. I thank my lord and savior Jesus Christ for leading our President Trump to victory in 2016 so he could bring to light what our enemy is doing to us and this world. Thank you all for opening your eyes to what is going on and remember we need to be strong and stand together as one like our ancestors did in the past no matter our race, gender, or creed. WE ARE AMERICANS AND WE FIGHT TOGETHER!!!
Redmamabug

Post by Redmamabug »

I'm a wife, mother, Christian and a patriot of the USA. I shoot guns. I am for life and love. My hubby is a disabled veteran of the USAF. We live in GA, the most controversial state at the moment. I used to work at the elections office of our red county, but resigned due to all the injustice that the dem party was trying to force on us and I knew what was coming in 2020. I've seen the good, the bad and the ugly. I cry and I pray, repeat.
CherCarpenter

Post by CherCarpenter »

Hi, I am Cheryl. A Christian, Conservative, wife of a wonderful man, mother of a police officer, mother-in-law to a civilian employee of law enforcement, and grandmother to five. I have worked in the civilian side of law enforcement for 41 years. We currently live in California but hoping to soon move to Texas or Arkansas. I am a Patriot who loves my country. So glad to be with you all here!
TMJACOBS71

Post by TMJACOBS71 »

Hi there, Tina from Clermont Iowa, God, Family, Country, Trump Supporter & True Loyal Patriot! Raised 3 grown daughters, and now expecting the arrival of 3 more grandson's to our total of 8 grandchildren in 2021. Blessed by God, Loved by my husband and family & friends and pray to the Lord above to continue to bring the TRUTH to light! Love all Conservative platforms that bring, truth, justice, and honor to our Country as a Proud Free American! Thanks for all the encouragement, support and continued information to read as I research and read more & more resources that continue to educate me as the world continues to spin and to provide my children & grandchildren their country's freedoms to fight for. God Bless America and President Trump! Prayer is ESSENTIAL!
hrlydrmer2021

Post by hrlydrmer2021 »

Hello, my name is Kara. I live in Grand Junction CO, with my husband and 2 sons. I have joined to get creditable information from here and other venues, to find out how best to help if I can in making America the country it should be. Thank you, have a blessed day.
D4euby

Post by D4euby »

I’m Darla, I live in Brandon, Mississippi. I’m a certified ophthalmic assistant, a wife, mother and grandmother. King Jesus is my Savior and my friend. I love our country and I love and highly respect our troops! I love our President, Donald J Trump! God bless you all!
Bro1nx

Post by Bro1nx »

Hi...Vinnie here, (Bro1nx)
Excited to b here on this awsome platform...I’m anxious to communicate with all of my fellow patriots...lots t say and much to share!
We will all find the LIGHT:
L - liberty
I - integrity
G - God
H - honor
T - truth
God bless RUSH, our real and true president Donald J Trump and all of our solid conservative leaders now and in the future...
God bless ALL of you, your families, pets and everything important in your lives...!!!
hrider01

Post by hrider01 »

Hi,
I am Helen R Pyles. I live in Athens, Ga. USA.
Proud supporter Donald J Trump
Patriot#1

Post by Patriot#1 »

My Name is Gail Miller I Am From Floral City Florida Thank You President Trump Please Tell Us Patriots What We Can Do To Help Wake America Up God Bless You Sir and God Bless America and the World Save the Children! Praying
dlpartyka

Post by dlpartyka »

Hi,
I am D.L.Partyka. From Oxford,N.C. USA.
U.S.M.C. 1972-1975 Semper Fi
Proud supporter Donald J Trump
Oops! Did I say that out loud? :oops:

Return to “Discussion”